Birnamwood Homes Exterior Paint
• Please be careful to use the formulation that is specified in the chart here. Other formulations may look similar (in the store) but will not match the specifications, and will cause you to have to redo work, expense and hassle.
Recently a homeowner used a 2013 paint can formulation and it simply did not match! Also make sure to use the Sherwin Williams store in Lakeville. For the details click here, please.
2019 Trash & Recycle Collection Schedule
• The 2019 Trash & Recycle Collection schedule posted. Click to view & print
Residents Directory Posted
• RESIDENTS DIRECTORY available in HOMEOWNERS INFO > RESIDENTS ONLY section of the Website (Requires Login).
Trades Directory Posted
• The TRADES DIRECTORY is available in HOMEOWNERS INFO > RESIDENTS ONLY section of the Website (Requires Login).
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
PLEASE NOTE: Improper placement of waste and recyclables bins by the garages prevents the speedy collection. The vendor provided guidance on what is proper and improper placement of the bins outside the garages. See below.
You may find that the snow plowing crews moved your bins to facilitate plowing. In that case PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO MOVE the bins back to the PROPER location so the waste collection may take place. The waste collection crews canNOT stop to move the bins for you.
About the Home Improvement Committees
Purpose: The Architecture Control Committee (ACC) maintains, manages, and recommends changes to the architecture and paint standards set forth in the Birnamwood Homes Association (BHA) founding and governing documents.
ACC versus Homes Maintenance versus Grounds: BHA has three related committees, the ACC, the Grounds Committee, and the Homes Maintenance Committee. Their descriptions are listed below:
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH:
Parking / Insurance / Dog Sanitation
Need an account on the website?
Click the REGISTER link, at the top of the page. Use the directions below.
|Monthly Association Dues|
Due the 1st of each month.
Payments should be sent to the address
as provided in the letter from Cedar Management.
Birnamwood Homes Association
c/o Cedar Management
(612) 386-6715 or email@example.com
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is closed session.)
When: Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm (No meeting in January and February)
Where: Burnsville City Hall, 100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337
No Events at this time.
|Birnamwood Area Map|
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center
|Date / Time / Weather|