Birnamwood Homes Exterior Paint
Please be careful to use the formulation that is specified in the chart here. Other formulations may look similar (in the store) but will not match the specifications, and will cause you to have to redo work, expense and hassle.
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
The Buckingham Companies Service collects our waste and recycled items on Wednesdays every week. Recycled items (from the yellow-lid bins) are collected every other Wednesday on the weeks highlighted in this calendar. (Recycling Guide)
HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE Buckingham Companies collection will be delayed by one day for these holidays in 2021:
Memorial Day is Monday, May 31, 2021: Collection will take place on the following Thursday
Labor Day is Monday, September 6, 2021:
Collection will take place on the following Thursday
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 25, 2021: Collection will take place on the following Thursday
Please roll out the waste bins AFTER 6pm on Tuesday before collection. To ease the access for the collection trucks, please place the bins at least 3 feet away from the building, and at least 3 feet apart from each other.
|Walk Safely On The LEFT SIDE of the Road|
Walk on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!
It is the law in Minnesota, and it was proven that walking on the LEFT side of the road - FACING THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC - is simply SAFER!
The quote from this website speaks for itself:
Seems like it couldn't make much difference, but one Finnish study of pedestrian-car accidents between 2006 and 2010 would argue otherwise. Simply walking against traffic instead of with it cut the risk of getting hit by a car by an average of 77 percent, according to the findings.
As for Minnesota Law: 2020 Minnesota Statutes TRANSPORTATION Chapter 169 Section 169.21
About the Home Improvement Committees
Purpose: The Architecture Control Committee (ACC) maintains, manages, and recommends changes to the architecture and paint standards set forth in the Birnamwood Homes Association (BHA) founding and governing documents.
ACC versus Homes Maintenance versus Grounds: BHA has three related committees, the ACC, the Grounds Committee, and the Homes Maintenance Committee. Their descriptions are listed below:
|Birnamwood Website Account|
To access the RESIDENT ONLY section of the website you need an account (username and password). To create and account use the REGISTER link on the website and fill up the form on the screen.
• "DIRECTORY OPTIONS": Select NO for all the questions
• "YOUR INFORMATION": Please provide your first name, last name, email (this will be your username later to login to the website), unit number only (we know the street name), area code and home phone, work number and cell number are optional but don't forget the area codes!, ignore the rest
• "SECOND RESIDENT'S INFORMATION": You can enter here info for another resident in your home, or they can create their OWN login
• "CHILDREN'S INFORMATION": Please skip this entire block!
• "OTHER DETAILS": Type the fancy letters you see ("verification code") into the box
Click "Submit". The system will generate and send a password to the email you provided. Now you can LOGIN into the website to access the RESIDENTS ONLY information.
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is usually a closed session.)
• When: Third Tuesday of each month, 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Except in January and February)
• Where: Via Zoom, please contact Katie Quay for more details and link.
• Minutes of the meetings and financial reports are available on Cedar Management website, please contact Katie Quay for more details and access.
• Agenda: Click here to see the current agenda
|NEW Pool Rules (Effective July 1, 2021)|
NEW RELAXED COVID-19 POOL RULES - EFFECTIVE 1 JULY 2021
Please note: The rules have changed. Some are still here, some are gone.
Hours are the same as before: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm
Changes and Upgrades:
• Pool area capacity is now 50 people maximum. However, the amount of furniture has not changed.
• The Pavilion is open and the refrigerator is on. THE PAVILION CAPACITY HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 35 PEOPLE.
• The drinking fountain is no longer available.
• The emergency phone has been eliminated.
• Disinfectant spray is still available but optional.
• Ping Pong table is available. Paddles and balls are in a drawer in the pavilion.
• Signing in is required as before.
• Food and drink rules have not changed. Only at tables and not in or near the pool.
PLEASE WATCH YOUR CHILDREN CAREFULLY. NON-SWIMMERS SHOULD NOT BE IN THE DEEP END OF THE POOL EVEN WITH FLOAT AIDS. THEY SHOULD BE WITHIN YOUR ARM'S REACH AT ALL TIMES. FLOATIES, ARM FLOATS, AND NOODLES ARE NOT LIFE PRESERVERS.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH:
|BHA Evidence of Property Insurance|
Click here to view and download Evidence of Property Insurance form
|Monthly Association Dues|
Monthly Association Dues are due the 1st of each month.
Payments should be sent to the address
as provided in the letter from Cedar Management.
Birnamwood Homes Association
c/o Cedar Management
612-750-4237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No Events at this time.
|Birnamwood Area Map|
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center