Birnamwood Homes Exterior Paint
Please be careful to use the formulation that is specified in the chart here. Other formulations may look similar (in the store) but will not match the specifications, and will cause you to have to redo work, expense and hassle.
Recently a homeowner used a 2013 paint can formulation and it simply did not match! Also make sure to use the Sherwin Williams store in Lakeville. For the details click here, please.
Residents Directory Available
• RESIDENTS DIRECTORY available in HOMEOWNERS INFO > RESIDENTS ONLY section of the Website (Requires Login).
Trades Directory Available
• The TRADES DIRECTORY is available in HOMEOWNERS INFO > RESIDENTS ONLY section of the Website (Requires Login).
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
The Buckingham Companies collect our waste and recycled bins. Collection day is Wednesday. Recycles are collected (from the yellow-lid bins) every other Wednesday.
Please do not roll out the waste bins BEFORE 6pm on the night before collection. To ease the access for the collection trucks, please place the bins at least 3 feet away from your garage wall, and at least 3 feet apart from each other.
Collection Days Calendar.
Buckingham is closed on certain holidays. When the holiday occurs on collection week, the collection will be delayed to the next day (i.e. Thursday). See days highlighted in yellow in the schedule here.
|Walk Safely On The LEFT SIDE of the Road|
Walk on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!
It is the law in Minnesota, and it was proven that walking on the LEFT side of the road - FACING THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC - is simply SAFER!
The quote from this website speaks for itself:
Seems like it couldn't make much difference, but one Finnish study of pedestrian-car accidents between 2006 and 2010 would argue otherwise. Simply walking against traffic instead of with it cut the risk of getting hit by a car by an average of 77 percent, according to the findings.
As for Minnesota Law: 2020 Minnesota Statutes TRANSPORTATION Chapter 169 Section 169.21
About the Home Improvement Committees
Purpose: The Architecture Control Committee (ACC) maintains, manages, and recommends changes to the architecture and paint standards set forth in the Birnamwood Homes Association (BHA) founding and governing documents.
ACC versus Homes Maintenance versus Grounds: BHA has three related committees, the ACC, the Grounds Committee, and the Homes Maintenance Committee. Their descriptions are listed below:
|Birnamwood Website Account|
To access the RESIDENT ONLY section of the website you need an account (username and password). To create and account use the REGISTER link on the website and fill up the form on the screen.
• "DIRECTORY OPTIONS": Select NO for all the questions
• "YOUR INFORMATION": Please provide your first name, last name, email (this will be your username later to login to the website), unit number only (we know the street name), area code and home phone, work number and cell number are optional but don't forget the area codes!, ignore the rest
• "SECOND RESIDENT'S INFORMATION": You can enter here info for another resident in your home, or they can create their OWN login
• "CHILDREN'S INFORMATION": Please skip this entire block!
• "OTHER DETAILS": Type the fancy letters you see ("verification code") into the box
Click "Submit". The system will generate and send a password to the email you provided. Now you can LOGIN into the website to access the RESIDENTS ONLY information.
Picture taken in October 2020's snow by Amy Trottier
Published with Permission by Amy Trottier
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH:
|BHA Evidence of Property Insurance|
Click here to view and download Evidence of Property Insurance form
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is usually a closed session.)
When: Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm (No meeting in January and February)
Where: Currently: via GoToMeeting. Please contact PRESIDENT for more details
|Monthly Association Dues|
Monthly Association Dues are due the 1st of each month.
Payments should be sent to the address
as provided in the letter from Cedar Management.
Birnamwood Homes Association
c/o Cedar Management
(612) 386-6715 or email@example.com
No Events at this time.
|Birnamwood Area Map|
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center