Residents Directory Posted
• RESIDENTS DIRECTORY, Updated 7-28-2018, now available in HOMEOWNERS INFO > RESIDENTS ONLY section of the Website (Requires Login).
Updated ACC Standards Poste
• Updated ACC STANDARDS now available in HOMEOWNERS INFO ? ACC Information. posted 7-8-2018
Trades Directory Posted
• The new TRADES DIRECTORY is now available on the Website. You must login (and a one-time registration is required!) to access the directory online. Once logged in, click on Homeowner Info on the left column, and scroll to RESIDENTS ONLY. If you are not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
Previous Copies of The Winds Newsletter
• Posted older copies of The Winds going back to March 2017. You'll need to login to Residents Only area.
New Parking Rules
• The Board approved a change to Rules and Regulations, Parking section. Check it out.
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
PLEASE NOTE: Improper placement of waste and recyclables bins by the garages prevents the speedy collection. The vendor provided guidance on what is proper and improper placement of the bins outside the garages. See below.
You may find that the snow plowing crews moved your bins to facilitate plowing. In that case PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO MOVE the bins back to the PROPER location so the waste collection may take place. The waste collection crews canNOT stop to move the bins for you.
Please login to view this area.
We are so delighted to share with you that one of our young
neighbors Jamie L. is the recipient of an award from the
City of Burnsville for writing the winning essay on the topic
"Why I Love Living in Burnsville". Jamie is a third-grader who
lives with her parents Michelle and Jim and her brother Mike
in our neighborhood.
Firefly Credit Union is a sponsor of this contest.
You can read more about the contest, and read the winning
essays, in the SunThisWeek newspaper article here.
IF YOU NEED HELP with
Please leave a note for Ave in the mailbox on the door of unit 193 (Association Mailbox) with your name, unit number, phone, email and the desired date.
Parking / Insurance / Dogs Sanitation
Contact Vice President Betty Murphy 952-894-4623 firstname.lastname@example.org
No Events at this time.
|Monthly Association Dues|
Due the 1st of each month. Make payments to:
Birnamwood Homes Association
c/o LORDAN & CAMP, PLLC
14525 Highway Seven, Suite 335
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Main Phone: 952-934-8405
Contact Larry Direct: 952-681-7029
Contact Katie Direct: 952-681-7712 or email@example.com
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is closed session.)
When: Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm (No meeting in January and February)
Where: Burnsville City Hall, 100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337
|Birnamwood Area Map|
|Trade & Services Directory|
Trades & Services Directory The directory is not ready yet! PLEASE STAY TUNED!
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center
|Date / Time / Weather|