2019 Trash & Recycle Collection Schedule
The 2019 Trash & Recycle Collection schedule posted. Click to see/print
Residents Directory Posted
• RESIDENTS DIRECTORY, Updated 12-18-2018, now available in HOMEOWNERS INFO > RESIDENTS ONLY section of the Website (Requires Login).
Trades Directory Posted
• The new TRADES DIRECTORY is now available on the Website. You must login (and a one-time registration is required!) to access the directory online. Once logged in, click on Homeowner Info on the left column, and scroll to RESIDENTS ONLY. If you are not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
Previous Copies of The Winds Newsletter
• Posted older copies of The Winds going back to March 2017. You'll need to login to Residents Only area.
New Parking Rules
• The Board approved a change to Rules and Regulations, Parking section. Check it out.
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
PLEASE NOTE: Improper placement of waste and recyclables bins by the garages prevents the speedy collection. The vendor provided guidance on what is proper and improper placement of the bins outside the garages. See below.
You may find that the snow plowing crews moved your bins to facilitate plowing. In that case PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO MOVE the bins back to the PROPER location so the waste collection may take place. The waste collection crews canNOT stop to move the bins for you.
Please login to view this area.
No Events at this time.
|Monthly Association Dues|
Due the 1st of each month. Make payments to:
Birnamwood Homes Association
c/o LORDAN & CAMP, PLLC
14525 Highway Seven, Suite 335
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Main Phone: 952-934-8405
Contact Larry Direct: 952-681-7029
Contact Katie Direct: 952-681-7712 or email@example.com
IF YOU NEED HELP with
Pavilion Reservation - Pool and Pavilion closed for the Winter
Please leave a note for Ave in the mailbox on the door of unit 193 (Association Mailbox) with your name, unit number, phone, email and the desired date.
Parking / Insurance / Dogs Sanitation
Contact Vice President Cynthia Reiff • firstname.lastname@example.org • 612-801-2958
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is closed session.)
When: Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm (No meeting in January and February)
Where: Burnsville City Hall, 100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337
|Birnamwood Area Map|
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center
|Date / Time / Weather|