BHA Board Meeting
Last Board Meeting of BHA for 2022 will be held Tuesday, November 15th, 6:30pm at Conference Room E at Burnsville City Hall.
The meeting will be in-person ONLY, NO ZOOM OPTION.
Newly Revised POOL Rules and Regulations - PLEASE REVIEW
Please check and familiarize yourself and your guests with the newly revised Pool Rules and Regulations [pdf]
Birnamwood Homes Exterior Paint
Please be careful to use the formulation that is specified in the chart here. Other formulations may look similar (in the store) but will not match the specifications, and will cause you to have to redo work, expense and hassle.
|BHA Documents Access|
BHA is testing an alternative method to provide access to documents that residents may need to reference. The same documents are accessible using the menus structure on the website, but this can sometimes be frustrating.
In this alternative, the documents are located in a repository (collection), using Google Drive. Each document is a file. When you click here you will see the list of files. Find the desired document and Click on it to display it on your computer screen or smarphone.
If you experience problems accessing the files, please let Mike Berger (BHA President) know what the trouble was so it can be fixed to improve the tool!
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
The Buckingham Companies Service collects waste and recycled items on Wednesday of each week.
To ease the access for the collection trucks, please place the bins at least 3 feet away from the building, and at least 3 feet apart from each other.
HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE In 2022, Buckingham will delay the collection by ONE DAY for these holidays:
Memorial Day falls on Monday, May 30, 2022, and the collection will take place on the following Thursday
4th of July falls on Monday, July 4, 2022, and the collection will take place on the following Thursday
Labor Day falls on Monday, September 5, 2022, and the collection will take place on the following Thursday
Please roll out the waste bins AFTER 6pm on the preceding Tuesday.
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is usually a closed session.)
Current Meeting Agenda (A placeholder page indicates the Agenda is not available yet.)
• When: Third Tuesday of each month, 6:30pm - 8:30pm (Except in January and February)
• Where: Via Zoom, please contact Katie Quay for more details and link.
• Minutes of the meetings and financial reports are available on Cedar Management website, please contact Katie Quay for more details and access.
|Walk Safely On The LEFT SIDE of the Road|
Walk on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!
It is the law in Minnesota, and walking on the LEFT side of the road - FACING THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC - is just SAFER!
The quote from this website speaks for itself: "... Simply walking against traffic instead of with it, cut the risk of getting hit by a car by an average of 77 percent, according to the findings."
2020 Minnesota Statutes TRANSPORTATION Chapter 169 Section 169.21 states:
The RESIDENT ONLY section of the website contains important and useful information. A registration for an account is required. Please click the REGISTER link. Use the guide below to fill the sections in the form:
• "DIRECTORY OPTIONS": Select NO for all the questions
• "YOUR INFORMATION": Please provide first name, last name, email (it is your username to login once the account is registered), unit number only (we know "Birnamwood Drive" is the street name!), area code and home phone, work number and cell number are optional but don't forget the area codes! SKIP the rest in this section
• "SECOND RESIDENT'S INFORMATION": Enter here info for another resident in your home, or they can create their OWN login
• "CHILDREN'S INFORMATION": Please SKIP this entire section!
• "OTHER DETAILS": Type the fancy letters you see ("verification code") into the box
Click "Submit". The system will generate and send a password to the email you provided. Now you can LOGIN into the website to access the RESIDENTS ONLY information.
No Events at this time.
|Birnamwood Area Map|
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center