Garage Sale (and Registration Form)
Birnamwood Garage Sale will be held on June 10, 2022 from 2:00pm to 7:00pm, and June 11, 2022 from 8:00am to 3:00pm. To participate, please submit a registration form to unit #79. Deadline for registration submission is June 6, 2022.
Newly Revised POOL Rules and Regulations - PLEASE REVIEW
Please check and familiarize yourself and your guests with the newly revised Pool Rules and Regulations [pdf]
Birnamwood Homes Exterior Paint
Please be careful to use the formulation that is specified in the chart here. Other formulations may look similar (in the store) but will not match the specifications, and will cause you to have to redo work, expense and hassle.
|Recycling and Waste Collection|
The Buckingham Companies Service collects waste and recycled items on Wednesday of each week.
To ease the access for the collection trucks, please place the bins at least 3 feet away from the building, and at least 3 feet apart from each other.
HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE Buckingham delays the collection by (1) day for these holidays in 2021:
Memorial Day falls on Monday, May 30, 2022, and the collection will take place on the following Thursday
4th of July falls on Monday, July 4, 2022, and the collection will take place on the following Thursday
Labor Day falls on Monday, September 5, 2022, and the collection will take place on the following Thursday
Please roll out the waste bins AFTER 6pm on the preceding Tuesday.
|Walk Safely On The LEFT SIDE of the Road|
Walk on the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!
It is the law in Minnesota, and walking on the LEFT side of the road - FACING THE ONCOMING TRAFFIC - is just SAFER!
The quote from this website speaks for itself: "... Simply walking against traffic instead of with it, cut the risk of getting hit by a car by an average of 77 percent, according to the findings."
2020 Minnesota Statutes TRANSPORTATION Chapter 169 Section 169.21 states:
About the Home Improvement Committees
Purpose: The Architecture Control Committee (ACC) maintains, manages, and recommends changes to the architecture and paint standards set forth in the Birnamwood Homes Association (BHA) founding and governing documents.
ACC versus Homes Maintenance versus Grounds: BHA has three related committees, the ACC, the Grounds Committee, and the Homes Maintenance Committee. Their descriptions are listed below:
|Birnamwood Area Map|
|BHA Board Meetings|
Birnamwood Homeowner Association (BHA) Board meetings are open to all residents. (Exception: The last part of the meeting is usually a closed session.)
• When: Third Tuesday of each month, 6:30pm - 8:00pm (Except in January and February)
• Where: Via Zoom, please contact Katie Quay for more details and link.
• Minutes of the meetings and financial reports are available on Cedar Management website, please contact Katie Quay for more details and access.
The RESIDENT ONLY section of the website contains important and useful information. A registration for an account is required. Please click the REGISTER link. Use the guide below to fill the sections in the form:
• "DIRECTORY OPTIONS": Select NO for all the questions
• "YOUR INFORMATION": Please provide first name, last name, email (it is your username to login once the account is registered), unit number only (we know "Birnamwood Drive" is the street name!), area code and home phone, work number and cell number are optional but don't forget the area codes! SKIP the rest in this section
• "SECOND RESIDENT'S INFORMATION": Enter here info for another resident in your home, or they can create their OWN login
• "CHILDREN'S INFORMATION": Please SKIP this entire section!
• "OTHER DETAILS": Type the fancy letters you see ("verification code") into the box
Click "Submit". The system will generate and send a password to the email you provided. Now you can LOGIN into the website to access the RESIDENTS ONLY information.
• Emergency Call 911
• Police Non-Emergency 952-895-4600
• Fire Dept. Non-Emergency 952-895-4570
• Sun This Week (local)
• The Ames Center
No Events at this time.